The company, led by mechanical engineer Paulo Mattos since 1990. ProCIM started as a consultancy firm in mold and product development and CNC machine programming. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, ProCIM has become specialized in meeting the needs of its customers, bringing their ideas into reality. To this end, it has perfected unique skills which qualified ProCIM to provide consulting services, as well as create, develop, and produce products and molds. Additionally, the outcome of its competitive advantages has also enabled, the production of custom rubber compression parts and to perform injection molding of plastic, polyurethane, and cast aluminum.
ProCIM’s staff is professional and qualified, a source of pride and satisfaction, and has been with the company for many years. Participating in innovative projects with internationally renowned clients motivates ProCIM and keeps it engaged in generating ideas that differentiate the results for its clients and its team.
Paulo Mattos is a mechanical engineer, founder, and owner of ProCIM since 1989.
He graduated from UFSC – Federal University of Santa Catarina, considered one of the best universities in the world, by the World University Rankings – 2022. Paulo Mattos has built a solid and diverse international professional trajectory.
The experience gained in different companies and industries contributed to the development of unique skills, such as versatility in project conception, practical intelligence in solving complex problems, and creativity in innovative solutions. Currently, these differences are part of ProCIM’s know-how, allowing the company to transform its clients’ dreams into reality!
Here are the main highlights of Paulo Mattos’ professional trajectory until he started ProCIM’s creation:
- Schlumberger: an oil extraction company – unit in Trinidad Tobago, on oil platforms;
- Embraer: an aeronautical company – in Brazil, responsible for the implementation of the CAD-CAM system in the production area;
- Scepter: a plastic parts production company – in Canada, responsible for the implementation of the CAD-CAM system;
- Garland: an industrial kitchen equipment company – in Canada, responsible for product development & innovation area;
- Cimatron: a CAD-CAM system development company – in North America, responsible for supporting the ten largest clients and the innovation area.
The professional and entrepreneurial success achieved so far allows Paulo Mattos to dedicate himself, in addition to ProCIM, to three important social causes: Karimu Foundation (Africa), Vila Saga (Indonesia), and Instituto Semear (Brazil).
6190 Atlantic Drive, Unit #1
Mississauga ON, L5T 1W3
Tel. 905-565-0022 – firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 ProCIM – All rights reserved. Developes by Agenzia Communication and Branding.